In line with President Cyril Ramaphosa’s speech delivered on 15 March 2020 in combatting the Coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19), Camargue is committed and focused on the health of our employees, brokers, clients, partners and wider community.
As the virus continues to spread across the world and into Africa, Camargue currently have some employees working remotely from home in providing excellent quality customer service. For us, it’s business as usual as we are working at full capacity and continuing to offer our products and services as you require them.
Precautionary measures have been taken at Camargue, including:
- All Camargue Academy training sessions postponed until further notice. We encourage you to visit our Online Academy here should you require product specific training
- Hand sanitizers have been installed around the office
- Restricted access into our office
- Non-essential meetings have been cancelled and replaced with video conferencing
- All business travel arrangements have been cancelled
The Camargue leadership team is assessing the unfolding situation continuously as we keep your needs uppermost in mind across the various divisions.
We commit to provide relevant updates as and when needed. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Gerhard de Bruin
Chief Executive Officer