CAMARGUE ACADEMY INVITES YOU TO JOIN OUR FIRST CPD SUMMIT
A week filled with NEW power hour training sessions before the CPD cycle deadline - earn up to 14 FAIS CPD Hours!
In partnership with Lloyd's, Bryte, Compass Insure, AC Develop, Cyber Safe Consultants, Cyanre, Hogan Lovells, BDO and Webber Wentzel.
This summit provides for FAIS CPD as per continuous professional development fit and proper requirements in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002.
DATE: 20 - 24 May 2019
VENUE: Camargue House, 33 Glenhove Road, Melrose Estate, Johannesburg, 2194 - entrance on 4 Venus street
TIME: 09h00 - 13h30 followed by lunch
CPD allocation accredited by the Insurance Institute of South Africa: earn up to 14 FAIS CPD Hours and 1 IISA CPD Hour
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO SECURE YOUR CPD HOURS:
Please ensure you have read the important information before you start the registration process
- Each day carries its own CPD allocation. You will be required to stay for the full duration of each session/per day to secure your CPD Hours.
- Please bring a valid driver's licence or ID.
- Please ensure that you have been signed in and out for each session/per day.
- An attendance certificate will be issued to those who have signed in and out to confirm your CPD Hours.
- Limited seats available. Register now to avoid disappointment. No walk in's will be allowed.