Cyber Risks Cover
Camargue’s Cyber Risks policy covers organisations against the risks arising out of operating a computer network. In addition to this,
- It covers liability arising from on-line publishing (such as a web site) as well as from traditional media (such as brochures);
- There is an option which provides professional indemnity cover appropriate to companies which participate in developing software and other technology;
- It not only covers the Insured’s liabilities to others, it also provides a form of specialised business interruption cover which covers the Insured’s loss of income arising out of computer down-time
Why you need it
Many organisations believe that their firewalls and anti-virus programs provide them with sufficient protection against cyber risks such as viruses and hacking. The shocking reality is very different: every day more than one million people and organisations fall victim to cyber attacks.*
Almost every company has some kind of network, database or online presence that puts it at risk. The complexity of the on-line environment makes it impossible for most businesses to address these risks, or even appreciate how serious the threat is.
The effect of a cyber attack could be devastating to almost any business: network down-time, loss of important data and loss of credibility when customer information is compromised (not to mention the litigation that would follow if the hacker were to use that information to plunder the customer’s bank account).
Camargue’s unique M³ approach to insurance is geared towards managing, mitigating and migrating critical business risks – an outcome achieved through the provision of value-added risk benefits to policyholders. Notwithstanding the coverage provided in terms of the policy, the additional risk management benefits further enhance the Camargue product offering and go beyond simple insurance. The overall result is a well-rounded and complete solution to the risks faced by businesses.
Risk Management Services Included In Policy Cover:
- Private Arbitration Service:
Offered through TOKISO Dispute Settlement - this service works towards fast, equitable resolution of disputes between the insured and their clients. As far as possible court proceedings are avoided saving time, money and more importantly reputation
- Security Health Check:
The security of a computer system /network is evaluated through penetration testing
Camargue: redefining the boundaries of risk management, now and into the future.
What we cover
- Technology & miscellaneous E&O
- Multimedia liability
- Security & privacy liability
- Data recovery & loss of business income
- Privacy regulatory defence & penalties
- Crisis management costs, including customer notification, support and credit monitoring expenses
- Data extortion
Brochure Data Protection Extension Brochure Proposal Form Popi Circular for Clients Popi Circular for Brokers Security Breach Checklist Crisis Planning Guide Security Breach Checklist Policy Wording Cyber Attack Plus CCAP Brochure