- A General Trustees Policy resembles three policies combined into one:
- a D&O policy in that it covers the trustees for their personal liability arising out of allegations of mismanaging the trust.
- a Professional Indemnity policy, in that it covers the Trust itself against liability arising from wrongful acts.
- a Commercial Crime policy which protects the fund against theft by employees and other parties which includes cyber crime.
- D&O policies cover the directors and management of companies and other organisations against allegations of mismanagement. By contrast a General Trustees Liability policy is for trusts only.
Directors and Officers Liability