There is cover for damage to:
- Vehicles in the Insured’s parking lot
- The clothing and personal effects of visitors and employees
- Property temporarily in the Insured’s care for work thereon (but not for damage arising out of that work)
- Premises (or the contents thereof) temporarily occupied by the Insured for work purposes
- Premises normally rented by the Insured
- Government property whilst on any premises permanently occupied by the Insured
- The Warehousemen’s Liability extension provides cover for liability arising out of loss to third party property whilst stored at the Insured’s warehouse.
- The Custody and Control extension provides cover to third party property whilst temporarily in the Insured’s possession for any reason.